Community Leaders Engaged in Aquatic Research
We are a group of researchers, educators, environmentalists, and health professionals committed to the well-being of Milwaukee's environment and people. Our goal is to improve the health of Milwaukee's waterways and people by joining the community with science to monitor emerging contaminants in the Milwaukee area and by educating the public on the presence and impacts of these chemicals in our waterways.
- UW Milwaukee School of Freshwater Sciences: sample processing and data analysis
- Milwaukee Riverkeeper: volunteer coordination, public education, and data analysis
- Urban Ecology Center: volunteer coordination and public education
- Carroll University: sample processing and data analysis
- UW Milwukee Zilber School of Public Health: data analysis and public education
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health: public education